Alexandra Walk, Wood Street/Whitefriar Street, Dublin 2
(New Block in Adelaide Square complex)ACCOMMODATION TYPE
Luxury One and Two BedroomAMENITIES
Fully Equipped Neff Kitchen
Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher
Nespresso Coffee Machine / Food Blender
Digital TV. Flat screen 32″ TV (minimum) and DVD player
Free 240MB Wi-Fi broadband with unlimited usage.
Ipod docking station / DAB Radio / Clock Radio
Power Shower and Bath Tub
Sunny South Facing Balcony.
All Utilities included, subject to fair usage cap.
Weekly maid-service including fresh linens and towels
Full time house-keeper on-site.
- FREE Leisure Center membership with long term lets:
- Gym, swimming power pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Personal Trainer available
- 24/7 Security desk – facilitates early and late check-in.
- Landscaped garden and courtyard
- On-site parking can be arranged at a fee.
Luas Terminus (green line) – 5 minutes www.luas.ie
Dart – nearest stop Pearse Street Station 15 min. walk. www.dart.ie
Buses – Dublin Bus www.dublinbus.ie
Dublin Airport – 30 minutes. Arrivals (Trinity College Stop) www.aircoach.ie
Dublin Airport – 30 minutes. Departures – (Kildare Street Stop) www.aircoach.ie
Dublin Bikes station – outside Apartment Complex. www.dublinbikes.ie
- Alexandra Walk is a new upmarket secure gated development in the heart of Dublin City Centre, consisting of one and two bedroom apartments.
- This stylish and Luxurious apartment block has matured into an oasis of tranquility amid the bustle of City Centre Dublin. It is situated directly opposite the new Radisson Blu Hotel.
- It is close to all amenities, tourist sites, supermarkets / shops and the main shopping/entertainment district. 57 of the best 100 restaurants in Dublin (2012 guide) are within a 5/10 min walk.
- The complex has a 24/7 Security Desk and also has a full Lesiure centre.
St Stephens Green (Park) – 5 minutes walk
St Stephens Green Shopping Centre – 5 minutes walk
Grafton Street- Dublin’s most prominent shopping district- 5 mins
Trinity College – 10 minutes walk
Luas Terminus (Green Line) – 5 minutes walk. Serves Sandyford, Leopardstown, and Cherrywood
Restaurants and Pubs – 5 minutes walk.
|St Stephens Green Park
||St Stephens Green Shopping Centre.
|Luas – Green Line
||Dundrum Shopping Centre
||Sandyford Industrial Estate (Microsoft)
One Bedroom / One Bathroom – €830 to €920 per week
Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom – €920 to €1030 per week
Call us on + 353 1 6749000