Custom House/Mayor Square, Lower Mayor Street, I.F.S.C., DublinACCOMMODATION TYPE
One Bedroom Apartments in Berry/Burton/Clarion Quay Blocks.
Two Bedroom Apartments in Spencer Dock
AMENITIES Fully Equipped Kitchen
Flat-screen 32″ Digital TV. DVD player,
Clock Radio, Hair Dryer
Free 240MB Wi-Fi broadband. Unlimited usage.
All Utilities included, subject to fair usage cap.
South Facing Balcony
Weekly maid-service including fresh linens and towels
All house-keeping and maintenance staff are in-house
- On-site security
- Fitness Centre (2) nearby
- Swimming Pool/Leisure centre nearby.
Luas Terminus (Red line) – Mayor Square Stop is outside of Building www.luas.ie
Dart – nearest stop Connolly Station 5 min. walk. www.dart.ie
Buses – Dublin Bus (Busaras) 10 minute walk. www.dublinbus.ie
Dublin Airport – 30 minutes. Central Depot Busaras
Dublin Bike – nearest across the road from Jurys Hotel 3 min walk www.dublinbikes.ie
- The IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) is Globally recognised as a leading location for a range of Internationally Traded Financial Services. The overall area has been developed in Dublin City Centre/Docklands to include Residential, Retail outlets, Creche, Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, National Conference Hall and the 02 Concert Hall.
- These apartments have South facing balconies overlooking Custom House Square and have views of the River Liffey and the Wicklow mountains.
- The Luas (red tram line) stop, (Mayor Square) is located outside the building.
- The IFSC development is located in City Centre Dublin. It is walking distance from O’Connell Street, Grafton Street, St Stephen Green, Trinity College and all major tourist attractions, including Bord Gais Energy Theatre (Grand Canal Theatre)
50 meters from retail outlets, supermarkets, restaurants, Pubs, entertainment, laundrette, Medical Centre, Business Centre
The Convention Centre Dublin - 3 Minute walk
O’Connell Street – 10/15 Minute Walk
3Arena – Concert Hall – 15 Minute Walk
Trinity College – 15 Minutes Walk
Marks & Spencers is on Custom House Square
National College of Ireland – is on Custom House Square
Close to Clarion Quay Hotel and Jury’s Custom House Hotel
|The Convention Centre Dublin
||3Arena – Concert Hall
||National College of Ireland
|Luas – Red Line
One Bedroom / One Bathroom – €695 to € 735 per week
Rental rates will depend on the term, availability, time of year, location within the complex and the size of the apartment.
Call us on + 353 1 6749000