Scandik Property Services Limited is committed to protecting the personal data of our clients and customers. All personal data obtained and processed is used with the consent of our clients/customers. We will only contact you in relation to properties or services about which you have enquired.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use and how to manage your cookies.
- How to contact us.
- How to contact the appropriate regulatory authorities.
What data do we collect?
Scandik Property Services Limited collects the following data for the purpose of providing you with the relevant property service:
Personal identification information such as name, address, email address, phone/fax numbers, PPS Number, and bank account/credit card details, where necessary.
We keep a copy of your correspondence and details of your enquiries and bookings to enable us to manage the booking process.
We may also need to collect the names of other guests, providing they are over 18 years of age. If children are travelling with you, we will need to know their age but we do not require their personal details and you will never be asked for their personal information at any stage in the booking process. However, we may ask simple questions to help meet your requirements, for example, if you need a cot or a high-chair.
We also collect details about your accommodation requirements such as budget, length of stay and accommodation type. If your employer or Booking Agent uses our services to book accommodation for you, we may collect this information from them, rather than directly from you.
As part of our commitment to keep you or your Booker informed, we may make contact via post, email, telephone, text message, or by other means to confirm arrival and departure dates.
We will use the email address of the Booker/you to send a confirmation and, if necessary, we may use other means to contact the Booker/you for help in processing your booking. If during the booking process, the apartment you have chosen isn’t available, then we may contact the Booker/you to discuss alternative options. We may also use the email address to:
- send pre-arrival confirmation details;
- communicate emergency or crisis-related information;
- send copies of invoices as required;
- send periodic guest satisfaction surveys.
We may also contact you during your stay to check that everything is as expected, as we wish to ensure that you have the best possible stay. We may also ask if you’re interested in extending your booking or if you have any future requirements that we can help with.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Scandik Property Services Limited with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Complete a contract for Lease of an Apartment.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Scandik Property Services Limited collects your data for the following purposes:
- To process your order and manage your account.
- To share your information for the sole purpose of servicing your booking
- To disclose your information to third parties in the following ways:
- When we communicate with booking agents, employers, relocation companies, travel agencies, companies or organizations who have made reservations, agreed to make payments, arranged for discounts/commissions, or purchased our services on your behalf or if you use our services under a corporate or other commercial account;
- When you seek to have your rental charges invoiced to your employer or any other third party, we may disclose personally identifiable data about you to that third party and to any companies that assist the third party in processing invoices;
- When we report to credit card issuers, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies and debt collection agencies, but only to the extent necessary to comply with contractual agreements;
- When companies or service providers that perform business activities on behalf of Scandik Property Services Limited require information (e.g. credit card processing).
- When we are under a duty to disclose personal information to comply with legal obligations such as registration of the tenancy with Residential Tenancies Board.
- We may also have to disclose your information in the event that we sell the business, introduce or acquire another business, need to establish, make or defend a legal claim.
- In case of emergency such as to safeguard the life, health, or property of an individual.
If personally identifiable information is shared as described above, we will limit the scope of the information that is provided to the minimum necessary for the performance of that specific function. Unless otherwise precluded by legal process, we require all third parties to sign our terms and conditions which include strict data privacy requirements.
How do we store your data?
Scandik Property Services Limited securely stores your data at our Office at;-Scandik Property Services Limited 1st Floor, Textile House 5 Johnson Place South King Street Dublin D02 FP84 Ireland
- Your data is stored on encrypted hard drives and bakced up to an off-site GDPR compliant data protection service provider.
- Scandik Property Services Limited will keep copies of all data and correspondence on file for a period of 7 years as required for the purpose of Auditing and to comply with regulatory bodies such as the Revenue Commissioners. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data and also shred any hard copies of this at our office.
- We may also use third party service providers (such as IT and technology services) to store or use your information, but only on our instructions and subject to strict data protection requirements.
What are your data protection rights?
Scandik Property Services Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Scandik Property Services Limited . If you wish to do so, please contact us in writing at the address below with proof of identification and a payment of €6.35 payable to Scandik Property Services Limited.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Scandik Property Services Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we add information if you believe this to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Scandik Property Services Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Scandik Property Services Limited processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Scandik Property Services Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within 40 days . If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as follows:-E-Mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org Call us at:- 00353 1 674 9000 Write to us at :- Scandik Property Services Limited 1st Floor, Textile House 5 Johnson Place South King Street Dublin D02 FP84 Ireland
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – Scandik Property Services Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are at. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Scandik Property Services Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- If you would like more information about the specific cookies our website uses, please contact Scandik Property Services Limited.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you would like to find out more about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://aboutcookies.org/
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate regulatory authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.